What is it? The force exerted by an air column above a surface as gravity pulls it down is known as air pressure. Simply
April 1, 2022
2:00 PM (CET)
About this event
Climate change has been a growing problem since the last few decades. With the building sector being the largest energy consumer and a top contributor to greenhouse gas emissions, millions of establishments and infrastructures globally are now faced with the extreme pressure to help curb climate crisis, promote health and avert environmental disasters while enabling economic growth—having a bold commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) is expected to play a larger role to achieve those.
Our webinar on ESG in Practice: Understanding Metrics and Approaches to Achieve Net-Zero Buildings this April 1, 2022 4PM SGT | 10AM CET presents innovative tools, ESG approaches, methods, and key metrics that will get built environments closer to net-zero.
To help us get an in depth look and understanding of the topic, we invited some of the top leading experts in the building, sustainability and finance industries:
CEO of NEO
- CEO of NEO. The company’s real estate portfolio in the Philippines is the first in the world to be certified with the International Finance Corporation’s EDGE Zero Carbon certification.
- With extensive experience in real estate development, ownership, investment and management.
- With a proven track-record in the nonprofit sector focusing on advocacies for sustainability, entrepreneurship, leadership, and responsible land use.
Chief Industry Specialist (IFC) World Bank Group - International Financial Corporation
- Chief Industry Specialist at International Finance Corporation – World Bank Group
- Created EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies), a software application and certification system to mainstream resource-efficient building growth in emerging markets.
- An advocate for sustainable solutions that align the interests of businesses, financial institutions, governments and civil society.
Matthias "The Greenman" Gelber
- ESG Advisor, PSE
- Green ambassador for sustainable life
- Inspirational speaker and trainer on environmental and sustainability issues
Other news about uHoo
Compared to many countries across the globe, Australia is one of the nations with very high and strict regulations for air quality. Despite this,
Sometimes, what you can’t see, can hurt you. Particle pollution or Particulate matter (PM) is a general term that refers to various particles that